Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In The Beginning

Hi Ladies! I tried to start a blog so that we can all come together and discuss the books we read a little easier. This way as we go along we can comment on the book we are reading and keep in contact more regularly with each other. I hope that you all enjoy it and don't mind me trying this!

So now we should all be able to post and add comments here and see what everyone else has to say as well. I put up some links on the side that we can update and use as references. Any suggestions on what to add are more then welcome!

If you have any issues with working with the site or with your blog account please let me know and I will help you out as best I can. If you don't already have one you'll need to create a Google account to post.

- Sondra

No comments: